Breaking News
News

Fire at District Malaria Office

From our Staff Correspondent
DIBRUGARH, December 31: A fire started at the District Malaria Office here on Tuesday night but was brought under control. According to sources, the fire maged to damage the ceiling, a carton of medicines and spraying machines. It reportedly started from a short circuit. The fire brigade reached the office before the fire could cause extensive damage. Files and other documents were not damaged. On the other hand, an LPG cylinder burst at a residence at Bansbari here on Wednesday that sent the fire brigade rushing to the spot. However, the fire was doused almost immediately.

About the author

Ankur Kalita

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Click Here To Play