From Our Correspondent
Itanagar, Jan 10: Twenty-one small shops and a restaurant in Karsingsa were reduced to ashes in a devastating fire which broke out in the wee hours on Monday. However, there were no reports of any casualty, an official report informed here today. Expressing shock over the fire accident, Chief Minister, Pema Khandu directed the concerned authorities to provide immediate relief to the victims. Minister for UD, Nabam Rebia, who is also the local MLA, visited the site where the fire incident took place and took stock of the situation. The district administration is monitoring the situation and immediate relief will be provided to the victims soon, the report added.