Graceful Side Braided Bun
It might be difficult to believe, but this sleek hairdo requires no heat and minimal products.
* Texturizing mousse
How To Style:
* Part your hair to one side, and apply a texturizing mousse to it.
* Starting at the smallest part, right above the ear, begin braiding your hair. Incorporate more and more pieces as you move along. The braid should rest at the nape.
* As you get to the side of the larger part, slip strands from the top into the braid as well.
* Braid through the rest of your hair and secure with an elastic band. Spray the braid with hairspray to keep the shorter strands from slipping out.
* Roll the braid into itself to make a bun and secure with bobby pins.
*This hairstyle works best for those with a long face.
Messy Ballerina Bun
Those who love the messy look, the classic ballerina bun is for you. This bun style has been revamped to a softer, more wearable style.
* Texturizing spray
* Conditioning serum
* Flexible-hold hairspray
How To Style:
1. Start by spraying your roots with a texturizing spray. Apply a conditioning serum to the rest of your hair to add shine. Finger-comb your hair. Make sure that you do not use a comb or a brush.
2. Gather your hair on the top of your head and secure it with an elastic band. The ponytail should not be too tight.
3. Divide the pony into three sections.
4. Take a section, twist it gently, place the ends close to the base of the pony, and secure with bobby pins. Do the same with the other sections.
5. Set the bun with a flexible-hold hairspray.
*This bun for short hair looks best on those with an oval or a heart shaped face.
Low Rolled Bun
Elegance doesn't have to be difficult or time consuming, for this bun won't take you more than five minutes to make.
* Smoothening serum
How To Style
1. Apply a smoothening serum to your hair and brush it out.
2. Split your hair into two sections.
3. Twist each section and tie with an elastic band to make a ponytail.
4. Fold the ponytail, and wrap it around the elastic to make a bun.
5. Secure the bun with bobby pins, and set it with a medium-hold hairspray.
*This works for all face shapes.