What Are Open Pores & How to Counter them?
There are plenty of pores on the face’s skin to help it breathe properly. When these pores are enlarged, they get visible to the naked eyea. These large pores on the skin are commonly seen in oily and combination skin since such skin types produce more amounts of the natural oil (sebum).
To avoid complications like acne and blackheads, you can use some remedies listed below to get rid of the large, open pores.
Multani Mitti For Skin Pores
* 2 tablespoons multani mitti
* 1-2 tablespoons rose water or milk
1. Add the rose water to the multani mitti powder and mix well so that no clumps form.
2. Apply a thin layer of this paste on your face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
3. Rinse with cool water.
Repeat this twice a week.
Why This Works?
Clay masks are known to be excellent for unclogging the pores, Fuller's earth or Multani Mitti soaks excess oil from the skin, making it cleaner.
It can absorb oil from any material. It is an excellent cleanser for the face and removes impurities. Its skin whitening properties help in brightening the skin and making it glow.
Yogurt For Skin Pores
* 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
1. Apply yogurt to the affected area and leave it on for about 20 minutes,
2. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Repeat this twice a week to reduce the size of the skin pores.
Why This Works?
Yogurt makes the large pores firm & reduces skin blemishes. The lactic acid present in it helps in the pore tightening effects.
Also, this lactic acid is helpful in removing dead cells and impurities from the face.
Try these out and have a healthy skin.