The Google Assistant app provides another way to launch the Assistant that's already available on your phone. It allows you to quickly access your Google Assistant with one tap. You can still access your Assistant by pressing and holding down your home button or by simply saying, "Ok Google."
Remind yourself to send a birthday card, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant, you can:
* Make quick phone calls on the go ("Call Mom")
* Send text messages ("Text I am running late")
* Set reminders ("Remind me to buy a birthday gift for John")
* Take a selfie ("Take a selfie")
* Set calendar events ("Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9")
* Play music ("Play jazz music on YouTube")
* Navigate places ("Get me directions home")
* Weather information ("Do I need an umbrella today?")
* Receive updates on the latest news ("Tell me the news")
* Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant (Google Search v7.11 or higher and minimum memory requirements).
* You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
Handwriting Note: Memoga
Introduction of Memoga
You can manage all of these following things like system notebook: hand-lettered notepad, sound recording, schedule book, a household account book, health record book, checklist, dialy, tag paper, To Do list, web screen recording, and so on.
There are 8 functions below in the application Memoga.
* Notepad Function
* This function enables you to write notes where inputs by hand and typing are mixed.
* It is possible to paste also images and plural sounds.
* You can insert some buttons into notes, and you can start up the applications that are correspondent to the buttons.Since the applications are started up with using designated letters'rows behind the buttons, it will be convenient if you write the address and contact.
* It is possible to share notes with other by email, Evernote, Google Drive and other.
* You can save notepads with dividing into plural categories every use.
* You can make and edit ToDo list of Google.
* You can inform contents you write on your notes at the time you designate.
* You can preserve your notes with setting password you like.
* You can paste your notes in the notification area.
* You can make as many notes as you want if there is any capacity in your SD card.
* You can save webpages which are opened by standard browsers as screen notes.
(From the menu of the browser, save the page by selecting [share...] ? [Memoga])
l Notes are saved by image and text, and you can manage and edit them which are integrated with notepad function.
Pushbullet is one of the most useful for those who need to connect the phone to PC. With this app in place, a user can text from the PC too, transfer files quickly, and even copy from the Android device and paste on the PC (and vice versa). It will also show the user phone notifications on computer. Some other features are:
* Conveniently send and receive SMS messages from your computer
* Reply to messages from many popular apps including WhatsApp, Kik, and Facebook Messenger
* Easily share links and files between your devices, or with friends
Never Miss A Notification
* See all of your phone's notifications on your computer, including phone calls
* Dismiss a notification on your computer and it goes away on your phone too
* Use Pushbullet Channels to subscribe to timely notifications about things you care about
* Text from your computer using your keyboard instead of grabbing your phone
* The easiest way to get a link or file onto your phone to open or share
* Deal with notifications on your computer as they arrive.
Panchayat & Rural Development Department
The Panchayat & Rural Development Department largely works to enhance livelihood oppourtinities, address chronic poverty, provides social security and works for economic inclusion of rural poor families. The Panchayat & Rural Development Department has been implementiong a number of programmes in the rural area of the State by empowering rural poor through power of rights based law, aiming to transform the geography of poverty in the State.
The main objective of various poverty alleviation and employment generation programme are as follows:
1. Reduction of Rural Poverty 2. Employment Generation in Rural Areas
3. Development of Rural Infrastructure 4. Removal of Regional Imbalance
5. Housing for Rural Poor
6. Community Participation
Rural Development Programmes are being implemented through the Panchayat & Rural Development Department at State level and by the Zilla Parishad at the District level. At present there are 21 Zilla Parishads, 185 Anchalik Panchayats and 2202 Gaon Panchayats in Assam. The activities of Panchayat & Rural Development Department are implemented through Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs). There is no PRI system in the Sixth Scheduled districts.
The Backward Region Grant Fund (BRGF) Scheme in the Sixth Scheduled districts is implemented through the District Rural Development Agency.
Some of the schemes of District Development Plan (DDP) are implemented through both Rural and Urban local bodies. The Department is implementing mainly MGNREGA, IAY, NSAP, RGPSA, BRGF, DDP schemes through PRIs.
To know more, visit: www.pnrd.assam.gov.in