I had gone to visit one of my clients, who is a big whole seller of vegetables and fruits. He was having lot of mental tensions and sadness for the last two years. Both his parents and the younger brother died one by one. His father met with an accident and died later. His brother became an alcoholic and had liver cirrhosis. He had suffered losses in business and was totally shattered.
After inspecting his house, I found the following:
1. His house was extended towards the Southwest with his shop, which is very bad for the owner. It causes accidents, financial loss, mental tensions, chronic ailments
2. The kitchen is in North causing heavy expenses and conflicts in the house
3. The main entrance is at Eastern Southeast which causes quarrels, loss of money, and is bad for ladies
4. The main bedroom was at North West So the owner was not stable.
5. There was a toilet under the staircase which is very bad
1. The shop was isolated by closing the door connecting the house. Now the house has become rectangular
2. The kitchen has been shifted to South East, with the store facing East
3. The main entrance was shifted to the Eastern Northeast
4. The bedrooms are interchanged with the main bedroom at Southwest, though it is a smaller room
5. The toilet has been shifted to Northeastern Northwest.
Hemanta Kumar Sarmah
Readers may send their queries if any to Hemanta Kr. Sarmah, c/o mélange, The Sentinel or on
Mobile No. 94350-14668. e-mail: email@example.com