Kolkata, January 4: With opportunities opening up once again in the defence sector, French aerospace major Thales is considering joint ventures (JVs) with over 50 Indian companies to enhance its industrial footprint. “We are planning to expand locally in India through our own wholly owned subsidiary Thales India Private Limited (TIPL), JVs and all the partnerships with the local industry that can be envisaged”, TIPL vice president and country director Antoine Caput told IANS. He said the company is looking to enhance its industrial footprint and develop talent in the sector to initiate innovation which will further its growth strategy. “We have identified over 50 offset partners in India. Some of those we are currently working with, for various projects, include HAL and BEL among others”, he said. The defence equipment maker said it will closely follow the requirements of the Indian armed forces and participate in all relevant opportunities that will come up. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- 2 NE Districts Under Proposed Central Plan for De-Addiction
- Trendy shades to give you an uber-cool Summer statement!
- The coolest scarves for the hip and trendy!
- Cooperative Society विसायखथिनि फिथायखौ फोसावबाय
- FIFA बुहुम काप 2018, उरुगे vs रासिया नायबिजिरनाय
- FIFA बुहुम काप 2018, सावदि आराबिया vs इजिप नायबिजिरनाय
- কম মুল্যত সৌন্দৰ্য্য চৰ্চা
- সীমান্ত নিরাপত্তায় এসএসবি-র ভূমিকার প্ৰশংসা করলেন রিজিজু
- ইটানগরে বিল্ডিং ধসে জীবন্ত কবরস্থ ৫ জন শ্ৰমিক
- দুৰ্বল মৰক্কোৰ সন্মুখত শক্তিশালী স্পেইন