Breaking News
STATE 1

Man electrocuted

A Correspondent
JOYSAGAR, May 29: Pradip Chetia (50) of Kakotibari Tiniali of Charaideo died due to electrocution on Monday at his residence. As per report, Pradip suddenly came in contact with an electric wire and he died due to electrocution. Meanwhile, State Power Minister and Sonari MLA Tapan Gogoi announced a one-time financial assistance of Rs 50,000 for the family members of the deceased.

About the author

Ankur Kalita

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Click Here To Play