Mukul Sangma, Leader of the Opposition, claimed that National Democratic Front of Boroland (NDFB) cadres were moving into the Garo Hills and West Khasi Hills region.
- Meghalaya CM Confirms Militant Activities In State
- Birth Certificate Of Actress-MP Nusrat Jahan`s Son Reveals Father`s Identity
- Female Candidate Not Allowed to Appear in Entrance Test by Tezpur Institute for Wearing Shorts
- Virat Kohli Steps Down as India's T20 Captain, Shares Emotional Note to Fans
- Global Chip Shortage May Spoil Festive Season Sales
- Assam Cabinet: Over 2000 Rhino Horns To Be Destroyed To Bust Myth Around It
- Delhi Police Bust Terror Plot 'Like 1993 Mumbai Blasts', Multiple Locations Targetted
- Gauhati HC rejects CBI appeal against acquittal of Bhagya Kalita in Karabi-Dubori murder case
- Hindu Girl Marries Muslim Youth in Assam, Bride Refuses to Return Home After Family Files Case
- Assam Government To Set Up Nine More Law Colleges
MEGHALAYA: The Chief Minister of Meghalaya has confirmed that militants groups are moving in the state. He said that according to reports of intelligence militant groups are moving in the state ...
GUWAHATI: In a shocking incident, a female candidate was not allowed to appear in an entrance test by an educational institute authority for wearing a half-pant in Tezpur, Assam today. This year's Ag...
STAFF REPORTERGUWAHATI: RPF (Railway Protection Force) personnel arrested a person for stealing a mobile phone from the charging point on platform No-1 near Saloon siding on September 14. The RPF...
Congress demands CBI probe into alleged syndicate raj in Corporation
STAFF REPORTER GUWAHATI: Leader of Opposition in ALA (AssamLegislative Assembly) Debabrata Saikia urged the government to revive th...