Oil India holds its 495th Annual Board Meeting in Noida
The Oil India Board holds its 495th board meeting on November 12 in Noida. The Board meeting approved the Q2 and H1 FY 2018-19 results. Here is a glimpse of the Q2 and H1 FY 2018-19 results:
|Total Income||Rs. Crores||4031.41||2804.73||7548.64||5290.43|
|Net Profit||Rs. Crores||862.01||645.97||1565.23||1096.21|
|Earnings per share||Rs.||7.59||5.69||13.79||9.50|
|B. Crude oil Price|
|Crude Oil Price Realization||USD/Barrel||73.42||50.10||72.75||49.26|
|Oil + Oil equivalent||MMTOE||1.590||1.624||3.130||3.192|
|Oil + Oil equivalent||MMTOE||1.476||1.479||2.884||2.892|
*includes OIL’s production in joint ventures.
The highlights of the board meeting are as follows:
- PAT for H1 FY2018-19 increased by 42.79% to Rs. 1,565.23 crore as compared to PAT of Rs. 1,096.21 crore during H1 FY2017-18. PAT for Q2 FY2018-19 is Rs 862.01 crore which is higher by 33.44% as compared to PAT for Q2 FY2017-18 of Rs 645.97 crore.
- Crude Oil price realisation increased by 47.69% to US$ 72.75/BBL in H1 FY2018-19 as compared to US$ 49.26/BBL during H1 FY2017-18.
- Crude price realisation in INR terms was higher by 57.32% to Rs. 4,988.47/BBL in H1 FY2018-19 as compared to Rs. 3,170.87/BBL during H1 FY2017-18.
- Average Natural gas price realisation during H1 FY2018-19 was US$ 3.06/MMBTU as compared to US$ 2.48/MMBTU in H1 FY2017-18.
- Crude Oil production for the H1 FY2018-19 is 1.70 MMT which is more or less same as the crude oil production of H1 FY2017-18.
- Natural gas production during H1 FY2018-19 is down by 3.96% to 1,430 MMSCM as compared to 1,489 MMSCM during H1 FY2017-18 due to short upliftment by certain consumers.