The Oil India Board holds its 495th board meeting on November 12 in Noida. The Board meeting approved the Q2 and H1 FY 2018-19 results. Here is a glimpse of the Q2 and H1 FY 2018-19 results:
|Total Income||Rs. Crores||4031.41||2804.73||7548.64||5290.43|
|Net Profit||Rs. Crores||862.01||645.97||1565.23||1096.21|
|Earnings per share||Rs.||7.59||5.69||13.79||9.50|
|B. Crude oil Price|
|Crude Oil Price Realization||USD/Barrel||73.42||50.10||72.75||49.26|
|Oil + Oil equivalent||MMTOE||1.590||1.624||3.130||3.192|
|Oil + Oil equivalent||MMTOE||1.476||1.479||2.884||2.892|
*includes OIL’s production in joint ventures.
The highlights of the board meeting are as follows:
- PAT for H1 FY2018-19 increased by 42.79% to Rs. 1,565.23 crore as compared to PAT of Rs. 1,096.21 crore during H1 FY2017-18. PAT for Q2 FY2018-19 is Rs 862.01 crore which is higher by 33.44% as compared to PAT for Q2 FY2017-18 of Rs 645.97 crore.
- Crude Oil price realisation increased by 47.69% to US$ 72.75/BBL in H1 FY2018-19 as compared to US$ 49.26/BBL during H1 FY2017-18.
- Crude price realisation in INR terms was higher by 57.32% to Rs. 4,988.47/BBL in H1 FY2018-19 as compared to Rs. 3,170.87/BBL during H1 FY2017-18.
- Average Natural gas price realisation during H1 FY2018-19 was US$ 3.06/MMBTU as compared to US$ 2.48/MMBTU in H1 FY2017-18.
- Crude Oil production for the H1 FY2018-19 is 1.70 MMT which is more or less same as the crude oil production of H1 FY2017-18.
- Natural gas production during H1 FY2018-19 is down by 3.96% to 1,430 MMSCM as compared to 1,489 MMSCM during H1 FY2017-18 due to short upliftment by certain consumers.