It was first narrated by Frank Wall in 1909 elicited from two specimens at Natural History Museum one in Darjeeling and the other one in London.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Batadrava Violence: Child Care Unit Reportedly Rescues 6 Children of Arrested Parents
- Veteran Congress Leader Kapil Sibal Quits INC
- Guwahati: Water-logging Followed By Heavy Rainfall Disrupts Normal Life
- Guwahati: Miscreants Vandalize Shiva Temple in Bhetapara
- Assam Floods: Death Toll Jumps To 26, 5.8 Lakh People Still Reeling
- MHA to Describe Assam Rifles' Functions in NE States Before Parliamentary Board
- Assam: 10 People Sentenced To Life Imprisonment In Witch-Hunting Case
- Postmaster Lost One Crore Rupees In IPL Betting In Madhya Pradesh
- Assam To Witness Scattered Rain For Next Few Days
- Meghalaya: BJP Demands CM Conrad's Resignation Over His Alleged Involvement In Corruption