Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film and Television Institute, formerly known as the Jyoti Chitraban Film and Television Institute, is the only government-owned film institute in north-eastern India located at Sila, Changsari in Assam. It was named after Jyoti Prasad Agarwala, the first Assamese film director and producer. The Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio was established in the year of 1961 by the Government of Assam. The Film Institute was set up at the same Studio premises using the same infrastructure in the year 1999.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 2 Lecturer vacancy in Film Direction in Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film and Television Institute (DBHRGFTI) under Cultural Affairs Department. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the DBHRGFTI job vacancy 2021.
DBHRGFTI under Cultural Affairs Department Job Recruitment 2021:
Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film and Television Institute (DBHRGFTI) under Cultural Affairs Department has released employment news notification for the recruitment 02 posts "Lecturer in Film Direction" Vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
DBHRGFTI Job Openings 2021
About DBHRGFTI Jobs
No. of Posts
02 [OBC/MOBC: 01 & STP: 01]
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- (Level-10)
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for DBHRGFTI Posts:
(i) Bachelor Degree from a University recognized by UGC.
(ii) 3 (three) years Diploma in concerned subject with minimum 55% marks from an institute/ University under State/Central Government.
(iii) At least 5(five) years teaching experience in the concerned subject in Government Institute/University.
How to Apply for DBHRGFTI under Cultural Affairs Department Job Opening 2021:
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC's recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on 'Register Here' link and complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the "Online Application" and complete the registration process by clicking "New User ? Register Here".
- In the next stage, click on "Online Application" Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates for DBHRGFTI under Cultural Affairs Department
- Starting date for Online Application: 08-10-2021
- Closing date for Online Application: 08-11-2021
Selection Process for DBHRGFTI Job Vacancy:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
Disclaimer: Provided by DBHRGFTI under Cultural Affairs Department, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.