Gauhati High Court released a latest job notification for the recruitment of 19 Computer Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on Gauhati HC job vacancy 2021.
Gauhati High Court Job Recruitment 2021
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Computer Assistant in the Principal Seat. The number of vacancies shown below is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection on either side. Gauhati High Court Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
Gauhati High Court Job Opening
About Gauhati HC Job
Rs. 14,000 - Rs. 60,500 /-Per Month
Unreserved - 40 years, OBC/MOBC - 43 years, Sc - 45 years, ST (P) & ST (H) - 45 years, PwBD -50 years
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Computer Assistant Posts:
Bachelors Degree from a recognized University. He/she shall possess a diploma/certificate in computer operation
The candidate must be well versed in execution of works such as data entry and DTP works, basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc., setting up and configuring LAN, Using utilities, application software, web designing and web based application software and Web-based applications of computer.
A Candidate must possess a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange for the State of Assam.
Application Fees for GHC Job Vacancy:
For SC / ST(P) / ST(H): Rs. 150/-, For all others: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Job Opening 2021:
1) To Apply candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active.
2) Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered, hence the andidates are requested to note down the Registration Code.
3) Log on through the website www.ghconline.gov.in and dick on 'Online Application for the post of Computer Assistant".
4) Click on "New Registration". Provide the required information in that page, and then click "Submit Registration". The system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed below the "Submit Registration" buton. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered. Hence, candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully.
5) The image of the Passport Photograph should be such that the face of the candidate covers at least 80o/o of the space of the photograph image, similarly the signature should cover at least 70o/o of space of the Signature image.
6) For any technical query/complaint, payment etc. please email to email@example.com and for any other queries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post Name in the Subject line and related Registration Code, Applicant Name, Father's Name alongside the grievance in the body of the e-mail.
7) Application made in any other mode, except as indicated above, shall be summarily rejected without any communication.
Address: Gauhati High Court, Guwahati
Selection Process for Computer Assistant Vacancy:
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview/Viva-Voce. Where more than one candidate, obtain same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more marks in the Written examination will get preference. Where the marks obtained by such candidates in the written examination are also same, then the candidate who is senior in age will get preference.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Gauhati High Court, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
City-wise Job Opening