Post Name : Research Officer
No of Posts : 2 Posts
Salary : Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply : 12/09/2020
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for appointment to two posts of Research Officer (Y&N) on Direct Recruitment basis as per the approved RRs.
1. Name of the post: Research Officer (Yoga and Naturopathy)
(i) Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) Degree awarded by Govt. Board/recognized University. OR Diploma in Naturopathy of minimum 4 years duration;
(ii) 8 (eight) years professional experience in reputed organization.
(iii) Class 'A' registration in Yoga/Naturopathy from Statutory State Board.
(iv) Proficiency in English/Hindi.
(v) Aptitude for Research activities.
(i) Published research work in the form of standard research papers in the field of Yoga/Naturopathy.
(ii) Practical ability to perform Yoga practices.
4. Scale of Pay: In level -10 (Rs.56100 - Rs.177500) (Pre-Revised Scale of Pay PB-3, Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-)
Age: Maximum 40 years
1. The prescribed proforma for the post may be downloaded from the website of the Council www.ccryn.gov.in (location: vacancy notice)
2. New Pension Scheme of the Council will be applicable.
3. Personnel working in Govt./ PSU/Autonomous should submit their application through proper channel. However, an advance copy of the same may be sent to the Council.
4. Mere submission of application form and fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not confer right to any person for test/interview. The Director, Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy reserves the right not to fill up the post without assigning any reason thereof.
5. The age relaxation is also applicable to other categories of persons in accordance with the order issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
6. The candidates selected for appointment against the posts mentioned above are liable to serve/ transfer anywhere in India.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview at Delhi.
Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi- 110058.
Selection Procedure :
Written Test followed by Interview of the eligible candidates.
How to Apply :
1. The eligible and interested persons may submit their application to Director, CCRYN within 45 days from the date of issue of the advertisement in the Employment News. The candidates working in Central/State Govt. /autonomous bodies/ Universities etc. must submit their applications through proper channel. The details regarding the eligibility criteria and prescribed proforma of the application form can be downloaded from CCRYN website: www.ccryn.gov.in.
2. Attested photocopies of the relevant certificates of educational qualification, experience and category certificate in respect of candidates of reserved category should be attached with the application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs and forward the same to The Director, CCRYN at the above mentioned address which should reach within the last date.
3. Application should accompany with a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- (drawn on any scheduled Bank) in favour of The Director, CCRYN. One self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp worth Rs.25/- should accompany with duly filled application form separately. The incomplete application form and application received after the closing date will be summarily rejected.
4. Last date of receipt of Application: 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Details: Click Here