About National Health Mission (NHM) Meghalaya:
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is a National effort at ensuring effective healthcare through a range of interventions at individual, household, community, and most critically at the health system levels. Despite considerable gains in health status over the past few decades in terms of increased life expectancy, reductions in mortality and morbidity serious challenges still remain. These challenges vary significantly from state to state and even within states.
There has been a progressive decline in budgetary allocation for public health in the country from 1.3% of GDP in 1990 to 0.9% in 1999. Rising inequities are another area of concern. Studies demonstrate that curative services favour the rich over the poor. Only one tenth of the population is covered by any form of health insurance thereby exposing the large majority to the risk of indebtedness in the event of a major illness in the family. Operational integration in policy and programme between various vertical programmes within the health sector, and between health and other related sectors such as drinking water, sanitation, and nutrition has been limited, resulting in a lack of holistic approaches to health. A number of States particularly in North, East and North Eastern parts of the country have stagnant health indicators and continue to grapple with significant morbidity and mortality. The causes for this basically lie in socio-economic factors, under performing health systems and weak institutional framework.
Application from citizens of Meghalaya are urgently required for appointment on a contractual basis for filling up the DRTB Coordinator post as given below under National Health Mission Meghalaya. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the National Health Mission (NHM) Meghalaya job vacancy 2021.
NHM Meghalaya Job Recruitment 2021:
Application from citizens of Meghalaya are urgently required for appointment on a contractual basis for filling up the DRTB Coordinator post as given below under National Health Mission Meghalaya. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
NHM Meghalaya Job Openings
About NHM Jobs
No. of Posts
As per NHM Meghalaya norms.
12th December 2021
Place of posting
Directorate of Health Services (MCH&FW), Meghalaya, Shillong
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for The National Health Mission (NHM) Meghalaya Job Vacancy:
1. MBBS or equivalent degree from the institution, recognized by Medical council of India; must have completed compulsory rotatory internship
2. One-year working experience in NTEP or Public Health.
1. Diploma/ MD Public Health /Community Health Administration (CHA)/ Tuberculosis & Chest diseases
2. Preference to candidates who have experience in PMDT
3. Working knowledge of Computers
How to Apply for NHM Job Openings:
- Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications on or before 4:30 pm of the 12th December 2021 by mandatorily filling the Google form link or HRMIS link as mentioned below:
- Google link:
- HRMIS link: http://hrmismeghalaya.in/recruitment.html
- Candidates should apply only once using the google form and upload the supporting scanned documents in a Single PDF file ( the PDF should be renamed by the first and last name of the applicant and its total size should be less than 1MB).
- All relevant Certificates Testimonials etc. (IN ORIGINAL) to be produced at the time of interview if shortlisted.
Selection Procedure for NHM Job Vacancy:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
Disclaimer: Provided by The National Health Mission (NHM) Meghalaya, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc