About Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Shillong
In order to provide direction and thrust to School Education & Teacher Education the State Council of Educational Research was set up in Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI). In 1997 the Directorate of Public Instruction was trifurcated and SCERT became a fully fledged Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT) with its own Director. The main functions of this Directorate is to help bring about qualitative improvement in the field of School Education through quality Teacher Education Programmes, as the Government firmly believes that quality in school education greatly depends on professional competence of teachers. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Shillong job vacancy 2021.
Meghalaya DERT Job Recruitment Notification 2021:
The Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Shillong invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Technician on a contract basis. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Meghalaya DERT Job Openings
About Meghalaya DERT Jobs
No. of Posts
Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years (5 years relaxed for SC/ST).
Rs. 32,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya DERT Job vacancy:
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
1 or 2 years.
Installation, evaluation, detection, and troubleshooting different types of issues affecting systems or networks or servers with at least one year of experience in computer networking.
Produce creative, Audio, video editing, postproduction skills.
How To Apply for Meghalaya DERT Job Openings:
- Interested candidates may email their detailed resume and fill out an application form (in the prescribed format) including a scanned copy of passport size photo and supporting documents all in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.11.2021.
- The subject of the email should be in upper case and as follows: APPLICATION TO THE POST OF ASST. TECHNICIAN IN DERT EDUSAT.
Selection Procedure for Meghalaya DERT Job Vacancy:
- Shortlisted candidates will need to appear for a personal interview.
- There will not be any travel costs.
- The selected candidates are expected to join within one week from the date of appointment.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by The Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Shillong regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc