About Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong
Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong or IIM-S), formerly Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong (RGIIM), is a public, fully autonomous management institute in the city of Shillong, Meghalaya. It was the seventh Indian Institute of Management to be established in India. Established in 2007, IIM Shillong offers postgraduate, doctoral, and executive programmes in management education, and Management Development Programmes (MDPs) spanning different streams of management. Admissions to the institute are based on scores obtained in the Common Admission Test (CAT) and further the group discussion and personal interview rounds. In addition, the institute has a Centre for Development of North Eastern Region (CEDNER), constituted to offer programmes relevant to the local community and society of the state and the region.
Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites applications from eligible and experienced candidates for the posts of Security Office. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the Indian Institute of Management Shillong job vacancy 2022.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong Job Recruitment Notification 2022
Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites applications from eligible and experienced candidates for the posts of Security Office. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong Job Openings
About IIM Jobs
No. of Posts
45 years as of the last date of publication of the Advertisement
Pay Level-10 with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 56100/-
15th February 2022
Rs. 400/- for General candidates (18% GST extra)
Rs. 200/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates (18% GST extra)
Women Candidates and Person with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee
The application fee is non-refundable.
On Contract for a period of 5 years initially and performance to be reviewed annually
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Indian Institute of Management Shillong Job Vacancy:
Graduate from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 60% Marks.
Experience:- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Short Service Commissioned Officer in the Army/Navy/Air force with Security Officers Course of DGR.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Management Shillong Job Openings:
- Only interested candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria may apply online through the Recruitment Portal in the Institute website www.iimshillong.ac.in
- Apply Online IIM Shillong Security Office Vacancy
- The Last date for submission of Online Applications in the Recruitment Portal is 15th February 2022.
- On Submission of the Online Form, an Application Number will be generated and forwarded to the applicant's email ID.
- All applicants are therefore required to refer to the Application Number for future reference.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to forward by email scanned copies of all documents such as Educational Qualification Certificates & Mark Sheets, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate (if applicable), and other documents and testimonials for verification.
- Candidates already in Service are required to forward the printout of the Online application through Proper Channel to the "Chief Administrative Officer, IIM Shillong, Umsawli, Shillong – 793018, Meghalaya" or they may produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer, at the time of interview.
- Application Fee
- The application fee for the post is as per the rates prescribed below:
- Rs. 400/- for General candidates (18% GST extra)
- Rs. 200/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates (18% GST extra)
- Women Candidates and Person with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Selection Procedure of IIM Shillong Job Vacancy:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
Disclaimer: Provided by the Indian Institute of Management Shillong, Meghalaya, for any kind of delay, application misplaced etc.