National Institute of Technology released latest job notification for the recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow jobs in Mizoram. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on NIT Mizoram job vacancy 2021.
National Institute of Technology Mizoram Job Notification 2021
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals, giving full details of educational qualifications and experience for the following position as details given below under the Research Project titled "Identification and Characterization of glioblastoma tumour cell from the single cell RNA-seq data using Machine Learning Approaches", Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB-DST), Govt. of India, under the supervision of Dr. Ranjita Das, Assistant Professor and Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Mizoram. NIT Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
NIT Mizoram Job Opening
About NIT Mizoram Job
Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts
Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for JRF Vacancy:
- M.Tech / M.E. degree in Computer Science and Engg/IT with minimum 60 % marks or 6.5 CGPA with GATE/NET score.
- Research expertise in Computational Biology/Pattern Recognition/Machine Learning/Deep Learning /Data mining-related areas.
- Also, have knowledge in Python Programming.
- The selected candidate will be appointed initially for a period of one year and is extendable till the completion of the project on a performance basis.
How to Apply for NIT Mizoram Job Opening 2021:
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute's website: www.nitmz.ac.in
- Advance copy of application form along with resume and attested photocopies of the relevant certificates/documents from the 10th/HSLC/HSC standard onwards must be sent to Chief Investigator of the project (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 14th May, 2021 (5:00 PM).
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for the online interview procedure.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the Institute's website on 20th May, 2021.
- The interview for the shortlisted candidates will be held on 24th May 2021.
Address: National Institute Of Technology Mizoram, Chaltlang, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796012
Selection Process for Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancy
- The selection process will be based on the basis of interview through web-based video conference over the internet.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis, the post has been created for the execution of the research project and selected candidates shall not be an employee and should not have any claim of any benefit on that account.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by NIT Mizoram, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
City-wise Job Opening