National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur released latest job notification for the recruitment of 1 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on NIT Manipur job vacancy 2021.
National Institute of Technology Manipur Job Notification 2021
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the SERB Core Research Grant number CRG/2020/003346 sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board, Govt. of India, at the Department of Physics, NIT Manipur under the supervision of Dr. Shagolsem Lenin Singh (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, NIT Manipur Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
National Institute of Technology Manipur Job Opening
About NIT Job
Junior Research Fellow
Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000/-Per Month
Not more than 30 years as on the last date of application (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WOMEN candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. Of India Rules)
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for JRF Vacancy:
- M.Sc/MS in Physics from a recognized university/institute
- Preferences will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates
- Fundamental knowledge of electrodynamics, electrolyte theory, ionic liquids basics, polymer and copolymers.
- Good programming skills in FORTRAN/C/C++/Python/MatLab
- Knowledge of Molecular Dynamics simulations/LAMMPS
- Good writing & communication skills in English
How to Apply for NIT Manipur Job Opening 2021:
Duly filled-in application forms along with the recent passport size photograph, self-attested photo copies of the degree certificate and mark sheets with complete bio-data must be sent to PI, "Dr. Shagolsem Lenin Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal - Manipur 795004" in the prescribed format by hand or speed/registered post. On the envelope inscribe "Application for the post of JRF for SERB Project (CRG/2020/003346) at the Department of Physics"
Filled application form must reach on/before 11th February, 2021 till 05:00 P.M. To avoid postal delay and other inconveniences, send a soft copy of the filled application form along with all relevant documents (as a single pdf file) to email@example.com on or before 11-Feb.-2021.
Address: Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal - Manipur 795004
Selection Process for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy:
- A screening committee shall shortlist the candidates to be called for interview, based on the specialization and availability of candidates and requirements as per the project. NIT Manipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the JRF post
- List of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the institute website, also informed by email or communicated over telephone about the interview date. Candidates must provide valid e-mail IDs and contact number in their applications. No separate call letter will be issued. Only the shortlisted candidate will be informed. No communication from other candidates will be entertained.
- Tentative date of interview will be between 15-18th February, 2021 in the Department of Physics, NIT Manipur, Langol campus, Manipur- 795004. The interview will be conducted online (through skype/Google meet) for outstation candidates, and for other/local candidates physical interview will be held. Mention your non-availability for physical interview at the time of form submission.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by National Institute of Technology Manipur, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
City-wise Job Opening