North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong.
North Eastern Council Secretariat has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 01 post of Draftsman Grade I and 13 posts of Upper Division Clerk on deputation basis.
1. Draftsman Grade I
No of posts: 01
Pay: Rs. 4500-125-7000/- (5th CPC)/PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- (6th CPC) corresponding to Level 5 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Eligibility Criteria: Officers under the Central or State or Union Territories Government holding analogous post or post in the lower grade, in the same grade in the scale of Rs. 4000-6000, (5th CPC)/PB-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2400/- (6th CPC) corresponding to pay scale of Rs. 25500 - 81100/- (Level 4) of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix with five years’ regular service in the grade.
2. Upper Division Clerk
No of posts: 13
Pay: Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- corresponding to Level 4 of the Pay Matrix as per 7% CPC.
Eligibility Criteria: Recruitment and Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administration or Semi-Government or Universities or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations or Regional Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings :
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) with eight years of regular service in the grade of Lower Division Clerk in pay band-1 with grade pay of Rs. 1900 (6th CPC) corresponding to Level 2 of the Pay Matrix (7 CPC) or equivalent.
How to apply: Cadre authorities/ Heads of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection so as to reach the Deputy Secretary (Admn.) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Documents to submitted along with the application:
1. Application in prescribed format-Annexure II duly completed, signed by the applicant and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. Cadre Clearance Certificate.
6. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of service.
7. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been verified and found correct as per service records.
Last Date: 16/05/2020.
Details : click here
Also read : Urban Development Department Recruitment 2020