Applications are invited from the Eligible Local Candidates for filling up of various faculty positions in Sikkim Government Pharmacy College, Sajong, East Sikkim under Department of Health Care, Human Services & Family Welfare, Government of Sikkim through 100% Direct Recruitment. All applications are invited through online mode only (www.spscskm.gov.in).
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX – II for Detailed Scheme and pattern for filling up of the faculty position.
- Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
-The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 10/01/2019 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 10/01/2019 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
- Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 14/01/2019 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 16/01/2019 to 19/01/2019.
- e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same will be published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
- Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) alongwith valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
- The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
- Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
How to Apply:
Apply online at http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 10/01/2019 upto 12 midnight.
Detail Visit: http://spscskm.gov.in/