Sikkim University released latest job notification for the recruitment of 01 Finance Officer job vacancy in Sikkim. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on Sikkim University job vacancy 2021.
Sikkim University Job Notification 2021
Sikkim University, a Central University located in peaceful and beautiful natural surroundings of Sikkim in the Eastern Himalayan region, invites applications from eligible Indian citizens having requisite qualifications for the post of Finance Officer as per details given below:-
Sikkim University Job Opening
About Sikkim University Job
The appointment will be for a term of 5 years subject to the age limit of 62 (sixty two) years
General & OBC: 1000/-, SC/ST/PWD/Women: Nil
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Finance Officer Vacancy:
- A Master's degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC 7 point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
- Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other institutions of higher education. OR 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
How to Apply for Sikkim University Job Opening 2021:
Interested candidates may apply online through the University website www.cus.ac.in on or before 15.05.2021.
All formal communication should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Sikkim University, 6th Mile, Samdur, P.O. Tadong, Gangtok-737102, Sikkim
Selection Process for Finance Officer Job Vacancy:
- Shortlisted candidates to bring along all original documents during the time of interview for verification of the same.
- Any dispute with regards to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to court/tribunals having jurisdiction over Gangtok.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applicant already in employment shall be required to submit NOC and Vigilance Clearance Certificate at the time of interview, failing which he/she should not be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Sikkim University, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
City-wise Job Opening