Tripura High Court released latest job notification for the recruitment of Grade III of Judicial Service Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on Tripura HC job vacancy 2021.
Tripura High Court Job Notification 2021
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who have not completed 35 years of age (in case of General candidates) and 38 years of age (in case of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes candidates) as on the last date fixed for the receipt of online applications for filling up of 06(six) vacancies in Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service in accordance with the provisions of the Tripura Judicial Service Rules, 2003 (as amended from time to time) in the scale of pay of 27700-770-33090-920- 40450-1080-44770/- (Unrevised) per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules in force. Tripura High Court Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
Tripura High Court Job Opening Applications
About Tripura HC Job
Grade III of Judicial Service
Rs. 27,700 - Rs. 44,770/-Per Month
(500/-(Rupees five hundred only) and that of reserved category (ST/SC) applicant is (250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only).
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Grade III of Judicial Service:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India
- Degree in Law from a recognized University established by Law in India.
How to Apply for Tripura HC Job Opening 2021:
- Candidates have to submit applications through Online Application Portal only. The High Court will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, the candidates are to read the instructions carefully in the 'How to Apply' segment of the Online Application Portal.
- Online Application Portal will be available on the High Court website (https://thc.nic.in) from 02.02.2021to 01.03.2021(upto 04:00 P.M.). To apply the candidates have to click on the 'Recruitment [Online Application]' tab in the Home page of the High Court's website.
Address: HIGH COURT OF TRIPURA AGARTALA
Selection Process for Grade III of Judicial Service Vacancy:
- Candidates shall have to appear in a Preliminary Written Examination (Screening test) of objective questions of 100 marks which will cover General Knowledge, Aptitude, English, Constitution of India, Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Law of Torts & local laws of Tripura and General category candidates who obtain 60% or more marks and the candidates of reserved categories who obtain 50% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Final Written Examination.
- Successful candidates in the Final Written Examination shall be called for Interview/Viva Voce.
- General category candidates who obtain 600/ or more marks and candidates of reserved categories who obtain 50 or more marks in the Final Written Examination shall be eligible for Viva-voce.
- Candidates shall have to appear in the Preliminary Written Examination, Final Written Examination and Viva Voce at their own expenses as and when called for. Mere selection would not per se entitle a candidate to claim an appointment.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by High Court of Tripura, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced etc.