Office of the Member, Motor Accident Claims Tribunal (MACT), Silchar has invited applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Sheristadar vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacant post before the last date confirmed.
MACT Job Recruitment 2020
MACT Silchar has published a job notification for the recruitment of 1 Sheristadar vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
MACT Silchar Job Application Opening 2020
About MACT Job
No of posts
Last date to Apply
15th January 2021
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Sheristadar vacancy:
To be suitable for the advertised post of Sheristadar in MACT Silchar , Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in any stream and should have served constantly for at least period of as follows:-
- 1 (one) year as Sheristadar of the establishment of Additional District and Sessions Judge, or
- 1 (one) year as Head Assistant of the establishment of Additional District and Sessions Judge, or
- 3 (three) years as Sheristadar of Civil Judge/Munsiff, or
- 4 (four) years as Supervisory Assistant in the establishment of District and Sessions Judge, or
- 6 (six) years as Upper Division Assistant (UDA) in any judicial department.
How to apply for MACT job opening:
Applicants who are willing for the vacant post are advised to send through proper channel in Standard Form. Along with the application form, he/she must enclose a self-address envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs.5/-, including self-attested copies of all the requisite documents in support of their educational and other qualifications with work experience.
Advertisement details: For more information, Click here
Disclaimer: Provided by Office of the Member, Motor Accident Claims Tribunal (MACT), Silchar.