Footwear says a lot about a person and form an essential part in a man’s wardrobe. Leather shoes are one such category which are highly reliable when one needs to look smart, but make sure you wear the right pair.
Jyoti Mohan Narula, Managing Director, JOE SHU and Tabby Bhatia, Director, Voganow.com list down few tips on the leather shoe styles that can be a hit in every situation.
* Lace-ups in patent leather: Lace-ups are the most basic and timeless classic staples. The limited stitching gives a sleek and sophisticated look to the overall outfit. It is one of the safest options to opt for a formal office look or for parties. For a sophisticated office look, one can team up these shoes with chinos or trousers, a tailored shirt and a tie.
* Penny moccasin: Stylish and sober, penny loafers are one of the most versatile shoe styles, a must-have choice for fashion connoisseurs going for both formal or casual occasions. Penny loafers go well with jeans, work great with chinos, and can also be pulled off with a suit.
* Oxfords: Classic tones of black and brown are considered to be the safest colours when it comes to Oxfords and can be worn with every outfit effortlessly. For a day-to-day office look these pairs can be worn with a suit or a pair of trousers and shirt with a tie.
* Monk double strap: If you are looking to get the newest, classic trending style footwear for party, meeting or wedding then double buckle leather shoes is apt for it. The latest patina technique enhances the look of it to make it uniquely eye-catchy. Pair it with suits or formal pant and shirts, especially colours like sky blue, blue, and burgundy are being preferred more than the usual tan, brown and black.
* Tassel slip-on: Tassel slip-one are typically casual and flexible styled footwear that can be worn for every situation that’s why it has been the most demanded footwear since a very long time. (IANS)