Have you started feeling the heat? After a decent spell of winters, the summer sun is out and it's virtually burning! The summer heat has simply started so has the sweat. We start feeling tired early if we spend too much of trip in the sun. The reason being our body isn't properly hydrated. Not simply our body, even our skin suffers due to extreme sunny days and therefore summer skincare routine is very important. It's vital to take good care of your skin for the summers. Here are some tips to take care of sensitive skin in the summers. The harsh summer heat will spoil your skin. Don’t forget to moisturize and keep yourself hydrous, say, experts.
Krishnan Venkateshwaran, Chief Scientist of ITC Ltd R&D, Dermafique and Sangeeta Velaskar, Vice President and Head, Medical Services & R & D from Kaya Limited, have shared tips to save lots of your skin this summer.
Here Are Some Summer Skin Care Tips
1. Don't forget to moisturize: You ought to use a lightweight moisturizer once the weather is warm. Pick a non-greasy and light-weight moisturizer pick one with SPF for daytime use that may facilitate to lock in the essential moisture of your skin.
2. Tone your skin: Toners are essential throughout the summer months. A decent toner keeps your skin oil-free and clean. It additionally reduces the appearance of pores. When applying toner, pay attention to your T-zone as it is that the part of your face that secretes the maximum oil during summer.
3. Keep yourself hydrated: Drink countless water and do not forget to carry a water bottle with you wherever you go. Keep sipping from your bottle. This can be vital to stay your skin hydrated, flush out toxins from your body, and feel fresh throughout the hot summer days.
4. Exfoliate: Regular exfoliation should be a part of the skincare routine irrespective of the season. Those with sensitive skin need to be careful while exfoliating as compared to those with a combination or normal skin.
5. Minimal make-up: Bare minimum make-up ought to be most well-liked in summers, as an excessive amount of make-up would clog the pores and lead to breakouts. Products with SPF ought to be used.
6. Summer-friendly lotion: One needs to use a lotion that absorbs quickly into the skin as compared to the greasy body butter for winter. Winter lotions would provide the skin an oily look, therefore, they need to be changed with time.
7. Use a lip balm: Since the sun is often extremely drying, keep them soft and smooth by using a rich lip balm with SPF 15 or higher. Use a bottle of mist packed with antioxidants and nutrients to soothe and hydrate the skin on your face and body, especially when you are outdoors and in the sun.
This is a routine that you must follow each morning so that you maintain the radiance of your skin. The sweat will get annoying however you'll be able to continually keep yourself hydrated to feel fresh. Use good quality product and you'll be able to be assured that your skin is healthy and glowing despite the heat.