Tura, June 24 : Two persons were killed and three others injured when lightening struck them at Charbatapara village, near Phulbari in West Garo Hills today. Local MLA SG Esmatur Mominin had apprised Chief Minister Conrad K Sangma and has sought for financial aid to be released to the families of the deceased. He has also apprised the Deputy Commissioner of West Garo Hills seeking immediate aid for the bereaved families. Mominin is personally monitoring the well being of the injured and has made all necessary arrangement for their treatment at a local hospital in neigbouring Goalpara district of Assam. This has been stated in après release.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say