By our Staff Reporter
GUWAHATI, Feb 27: As many as three fire incidents took place in Guwahati today when one person died on the spot.
A fire broke out due to short circuit at Bakrapara in the Beltola area today. A house was totally charred at the fire. Four LPG cylinders exploded at the incident. There was no loss of life.
Another fire broke out at rangi in the city today. The fire origited from the kitchen of a restaurant, Lajij. Four shops adjacent to the restaurant were burnt into ashes. A pan shop owner, Gagan Kalita, died on the spot when the cylinder was trying to take out exploded.
In yet another incident at Sundarbari at Jalukbari in the city, a fire broke out from the kitchen of a house. The house was charred into ashes. There was no loss of life in this fire.