Lucknow, June 21: Three youth have been detained and are being questioned in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh for their alleged complicity in stone-pelting in Jammu and Kashmir’s Srinagar district, police said on Thursday. The police has constituted a team of the local intelligence unit (LIU) to probe their background and to question their families, an official said. The youngsters told the police that they were taken to Pulwama district in Kashmir for employment at a stitching factory by a contractor.
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats