Summer is here. It is lovely to roam about in the summer sun. However the skin and lips suffer much damage. Does this mean you need to stick indoors?
Not at all! Aloe Vera is full of antioxidants and skin healing properties. It is great for rejuvenation of the skin.
This Zinc oxide filled natural sunscreen heals and soothes the skin.
Check out these top reasons to make aloe Vera your best friend this summer.
* Helps in moisturizing dry skin: The pulp of Aloe Vera is full of vitamin E and vitamin C. Put it over your dry skin directly. It will behave like a barrier and prevent further damage to the skin. Your moisture will also be replenished.
* Gives relief to burnt skin including sunburn:
If you have stayed too long out in the sun, then apply the gel of aloe Vera or its natural soap to soothe your burnt skin.
* Helps in the prevention of infections: Sometimes sunburn can lead to infection. The pulp of Aloe Vera with its antibacterial properties fight off bacteria of the skin.
* Helps in prevention of wrinkles: Exposure to the sun causes the skin to age. This might cause wrinkles. Aloe Vera is jam-packed with antioxidants, especially carotene; it helps in keeping the skin firm and hydrated.
* Helps in getting rid of sun spots: Hyperpigmentation can be reduced by adding Aloe Vera to one’s sunscreen. This protects the skin from more damage. Needless to say, it also heals the skin simultaneously.
* Helps in digestive health: Aloe Vera helps in digestion, especially during summer when we indulge in spicy food.
* Lightens stretch marks: Aloe Vera diminishes stretch marks, and they appear less visible.
* Protects your children’s skin: Aloe Vera gently protects a baby’s skin from damage from the sun.
* Helps in moisturizing the lips: The lips might undergo damage because of the exposure to the heat to the sun. Aloe Vera safely heals the lips when kept overnight.