GUWAHATI, June 18: In a party meeting held at the Brahmaputra Guest House, Guwahati on Monday evening, the national president Amit Shah took stock of the state BJP’s preparedness for the ensuing general election. During the meeting Shah inquired about the success of the ongoing Jan Sampark Abhiyan in the state which has been launched by the BJP across the nation. He also asked how the party workers in the state have been connecting with the 27 lakh primary members to share the party’s goal. However, Shah expressed displeasure over the halt of the new enrolment. Emphasizing the social media team of the party to publicize and expand the Centre and the State’s welfare schemes, Shah also wanted to know the feedback from across the state who are benefitted by these welfare schemes so far. The meeting was attended by the Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal, national BJP president Ram Lal, NEDA Convener Himanta Biswa Sarma, State BJP President Ranjeet Kr Dass, state party GSs, Lok Sabha Constituency in-charges, core committee members besides other ranks and file of the party. The meeting lasted two hours.
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats