Improving the look of aging skin has become a holy grail since and forever for the dermatologist. An artificial skin graft is widely available, and currently, it has improved a lot. But its breakthrough has brought a huge change in today’s world. A scientist named Robert Langer has developed a polymer-based skin that mimics the youthful when applied on skin & acts as a second skin. The only downside of it is that it lasts only a few days after applied.
You may also like
About the author
- Idgah and Masjids Decked up for Eid Celebration
- Asian Games 2018: 16-year-old shooter Saurabh Chaudhary wins Gold
- Priyanka Chopra: From Reluctance to the Pinnacle of Success
- Akshay Kumar: First Male Bollywood Actor to Score 20 Million Followers on Instagram
- VVS Laxman to publish autobiography in November
- American Reality Television Star Kim Kardashian Shows off Curves
- AS Roma midfielder Maxime Gonalons joins Sevilla on loan
- Second edition of T10 League will be bigger, says chairman Shaji Ul Mulk.
- Supreme Court Says No to NOTA Option in Rajya Sabha Polls
- Guwahati Becoming a Favourite Destination for Car Lifters