GUWAHATYI, July 10: The North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd (NEDFi), in association with the Directorate of Horticulture and Food Processing, organized an awareness camp on Mission Organic Value Chain Development for North Eastern Region (MOVCDNER) at the Momai Tamuly Borbaruah Farmers’ Training Centre of the Directorate of Horticulture and Food Processing, Khanapara on Monday. The objective was to create awareness among various stakeholders highlighting the credit-linked subsidy for the setting up of various post-harvest management infrastructure under the mission. The dignitaries present were Dr Pranab Kumar Mahanta, Deputy Director, Directorate of Horticulture and Food Processing, BC Saikia, Mission Nodal Officer, MOVCDNER Assam, B Das, Sr ADO Horticulture and MK Das, Deputy General Manager, NEDFi and others.
You may also like
About the author
- Child labourers rescued by Sivasagar District Child Protection
- Those left out from final NRC must leave Assam: Axam Xahitya Xabha
- Singer Beyonce Arrives in Udaipur
- Salman Khan, Anurag Kashyap Win at Asian Academy Creative Awards
- Motor Accidents: How to Claim Damages
- MGNREGA is Worst in Fiscal 2018-19 with a Completion Rate
- Can APDCL Meet Deadline?
- Assam Destination For Human Traffickers!
- 72% Vote in Final Phase of Rural Poll Amid Incidents
- Smart Fencing Between Assam-Bangladesh Riverine Border By January Next!