Mumbai: Power lies in unity, so BJP & Shiv Sena joined hands to contest 2019 LS elections together during a meeting among the chiefs of each party, Amit Shah & Uddhav Thackeray. However, the discussions couldn’t be concluded due to shortage of consensus about sharing seats for Maharashtra Assembly polls, and the year after parliamentary elections. However, as a senior BJP cabinet member said both BJP & SS have agreed to 2014 formula for LS 2019 polls.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say