GUWAHATI, April 23: The Director of Finance, Government of India, G Ahmed reviewed schemes implemented in Kamrup(M) district under Gram Swaraj Abhiyan at a meeting at the circuit house here on Monday, a press release said. The Central Government has decided to celebrate the birth fortnight of Dr. BR Ambedkar as Gram Swaraj Abhiyan from April 14 to May 5. Under the Gram Swaraj Abhiyan scheme like Jandhan Yojona by Banks, Mission Indradhanush by Health Department, Prime Minister’s Ujjala Yojona by Food & Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Soubhagya by APDCL etc. are implementing in 23 villages of Kamrup Metropolitan District.
You may also like
About the author
- Arms Licence Holders Asked to Get Unique Identification Number (UIN)
- NGO leader Bhuban Mashahary ‘Insults’ Public Representative in Public
- New Office Building of Raha Fire And Emergency Services Inaugurated
- Non-Bodo Student Organizations Demand Review of BTC Accord
- Poll Result in Lakhimpur Casts Dark Shadows On Political Career of Stalwarts