New Delhi: P Chidambaram, former Finance Minister hits the centre with a 10-pointer approach, saying that the pillars of the country’s economy are broken now. He said that the economic reformations have actually brought in depressing losses. He talked about RBI’s Consumer Confidence Survey where 48% of the people felt economic conditions have worsened in past one year. Issues including agriculture prices & MSP, rising fuel prices, unemployment & GST among others were also discussed.
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats