Panaji, June 21: Union Shipping Minister Nitin Gadkari’s recent push for promotion of cruise tourism could boost employment in the sector, the promoter of a Goa-based culinary training institute has said. Addressing a press conference here, Parixit Pai Fondekar, who heads the American College of Culinary and Language Arts also said that an employment boom was expected in the cruise liner industry. “The Central government’s push to promote cruise tourism and the Mumbai-Goa-Bali cruise circuit proposed by Union Shipping Minister Nitin Gadkari will really boost employment in the cruise tourism sector along the Western Coast,” he told reporters. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats
- Daliya Helps in Weight Loss: Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Say Yes to Daliya
- Sussanne Khan On #MeToo: There Are a Lots of False Allegations
- Tripura to Get Flight Service of Deccan Airlines Post Durga Puja