Panaji, June 21: Union Shipping Minister Nitin Gadkari’s recent push for promotion of cruise tourism could boost employment in the sector, the promoter of a Goa-based culinary training institute has said. Addressing a press conference here, Parixit Pai Fondekar, who heads the American College of Culinary and Language Arts also said that an employment boom was expected in the cruise liner industry. “The Central government’s push to promote cruise tourism and the Mumbai-Goa-Bali cruise circuit proposed by Union Shipping Minister Nitin Gadkari will really boost employment in the cruise tourism sector along the Western Coast,” he told reporters. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- Aquaman Has Vital Message About Earth’s Health: Jason Momoa
- Child labourers rescued by Sivasagar District Child Protection
- Those left out from final NRC must leave Assam: Axam Xahitya Xabha
- Singer Beyonce Arrives in Udaipur
- Salman Khan, Anurag Kashyap Win at Asian Academy Creative Awards
- Motor Accidents: How to Claim Damages
- MGNREGA is Worst in Fiscal 2018-19 with a Completion Rate
- Can APDCL Meet Deadline?
- Assam Destination For Human Traffickers!
- 72% Vote in Final Phase of Rural Poll Amid Incidents