GUWAHATI, March 31: After the cyclonic storm that lashed the State recently, all deputy commissioners and sub-divisiol officers have been asked to initiate immediate steps for making assessment and sanction rehabilitation grant to the affected families as per SDRF norms within seven days and submit sanction orders to the Revenue and Disaster Magement Department for releasing funds, a press release said. The DC have also been directed to provide shelter and GR materials to the affected families, besides making immediate payment of ex gratia grant to the next of kin of deceased from the GR Fund.
You may also like
About the author
- India Refuses to Relax Data Localisation Deadline, Digital Payment Firms in a Bind
- Indonesia gearing up for friendly against Hong Kong
- China Imposes Anti-Dumping Import Tariffs on US, Japan
- Sensex Rises Over 130 Points, Nifty Regains 10,500-Mark
- ‘India top contenders for Asian Champions Trophy title’
- Agile Network a Must
- How Many Mahishasuras are Killed at the Cost of Innocent Animals?
- The Problem of Corrupt Bankers
- Workshop on Palliative Care and Communication Skills held in Shillong
- Terrorist Attacks CRPF Camp in Jammu and Kashmir, 2 Soldiers Injured