Hailakandi, Feb 9: District Information and Public Relations Officer, Hailakandi, Sabir Nishat has been transferred and posted as Officer In-charge, Assam Information Centre, New Delhi, stated a press release. An order to this effect was issued by the Commissioner and Secretary, Information & Public Relations Department, Government of Assam on February 1. Meanwhile, Nishat handed over his charge to District Labour Officer, Alimuddin Barbhuiya in the afternoon on Thursday.
You may also like
About the author
- Pradhan Mantri Avaas Yojana and MGNREGA Schemes Inaugurated in Kalaigaon
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market