GUWAHATI, Feb 20: A Veterans’ Week-cum-ESM Rally has been organized in rangi Military Station from February 17 to 19. Most of the ex-servicemen, war widows and their wards attended the rally and got benefitted by the arrangements made by HQ 51 Sub Area. Addressing the ex-servicemen and their dependents, Major General Anil Kumar Jha, General Officer Commanding, 51 Sub Area spelt out the facilities extended for them by both Central and State Governments. Commander KC Choudhury, VSM (retd), Director Rajya Sainik Board also addressed the gathering. Medical camps consisting of Gyecologists, Orthopaedics, ENT, Bone Screening Densitometry, Cervical Cancer, Pap Smear & Dental Chairs were set up on the occasion. Apart from the above, fincial assistance to Veer ris/War Widows/deserving cases were catered for, a press release said.
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats