GUWAHATI, April 10: European Union Ambassador Tomosz Kozlowski, who visited Assam on April 9 and 10, 2018, has offered educatiol and research opportunities for Assam youths in Europe. Interacting with the media here on Tuesday, Kozlowski said: “Every year 1.5 million intertiol students go to Europe, and of them around 50,000 are from India. Over 5,300 Indian students have received scholarship over the past several years. In the past three years, 1,300 have received full scholarships, 120 Indian universities have been involved in active exchange programmes and around 100 in joint master programmes or capacity-building projects. There are huge opportunities for Indian students, researchers and universities which they should explore. We could be delighted to see student participants from Northeast India.” Kozlowski also interacted with the local people, and shared his experience with them.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars