New Delhi, July 4: The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved the exemption of commercial rates for the plot of land allotted to the High Commission of Fiji in New Delhi here, an official statement said. It also decided to extend the same terms and conditions as offered by Fiji for the land offered to the High Commission of India in Suva, Fiji. It said that Government of Fiji had offered a plot of land measuring 6,695 sq. metres at a special lease of 99 year period with a rent of FJ $100 per annum to be assessed every five years for construction of the High Commission of India in Suva in August 2015. Fiji had proposed exchange of land on reciprocal basis. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats