KOKRAJHAR, Feb 7: Assam Governor Banwarilal Purohit arrived in Kokrajhar on Tuesday for the first time after taking charge as Governor of the State. He will attend the iugural meeting of Seema Chintan Baithak on Wednesday at Kokrajhar Science College auditorium hall. The Akhil Bharatiya Seema Chintan Baithak has been organized by the Seemanta Cheta Mancha, working in the Indo-Bhutan intertiol border area, in Kokrajhar with a two-day long programme starting from Wednesday. Assam Governor Banwarilal Purohit will attend the iugural function as chief guest along with BTC chief Hagrama Mohilary while Ullash Kulkarni, Khetriya Pracharak, RSS will be the appointed speaker. On the concluding day, State Minister Ranjit Dutta, BTC deputy chief Kampa Borgoyary and MLA Chandan Brahma will grace the programme ‘Know your border’. tiol convener of Seemanta Chet Mancha, Gopalkrish and coorditor Pradeepan and Murli will also participate in the programme. The Governor met leaders of various organizations on Tuesday in Kokrajhar Circuit House and discussed various issues.
You may also like
About the author
- Businessman abducted from Bokajan in Karbi Anglong, Rs 1 crore Ransom demanded
- JOBS RECRUITMENT TN LABOUR DEPARTMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT POSTS
- She is just a 2 hours old infant and holds all her official government documents!
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Specialist Vacancy for MBBS, MS/MD
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Dental Surgeon Vacancy for BDS
- Deciphering State Elections
- 5 Best Dressed Celebs of The Week That Impressed Us With Their Fashion Sense
- Zoramthanga brigade takes oath and forms government in Mizoram
- Sikkim: Powerlifting Competition Organised at Namchi for the First Time
- Food for Thought