Guwahati: Satri Munda (55) & his wife Javni Devi (50) of Dadgama village, Khunti distt. Jharkhand, were killed by a gang of unknown people on Thursday. The gang beat the couple’s children after beheading Javni. Children told Police that 2 people entered the house, while others in the gang were outside, and attacked Satri with a sharp weapon & murdered Javni when she tried escaping. Police suspects it to be a witch-hunting case, which has been prevalent in Jharkhand for ages.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars