GUWAHATI, July 22: In view of the rapidly growing healthcare sector in Guwahati beginning to attract patients from all over the North-east and far-off countries, especially the African nations, various healthcare services are making their way the state capital. The latest on this count is Oxysquare, an user friendly, IT enabled platform for quality healthcare services. This has been stated in a press release. As per the release, a group of well qualified professionals have embarked on a goal of creating a convenient, user friendly, online healthcare platform to extend quality and affordable healthcare services to the people at large. Experts in the health sector attribute this emerging trend, which can be termed as the beginning of medical tourism in the region, to low-cost treatment, quality healthcare infrastructure and availability of skilled doctors, the release added.
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats