Messy hair is not the ideal hair situation you would want to be caught in. The major problem with such tresses is that it is really difficult to manage and style but one can get it right by following some easy methods. Blossom Kochhar, Founder & Chairperson of the Blossom Kochhar Group of Companies listed down tips to do your messy hair in 5 minutes.
* What causes messy hair
* Excess use of heating tools: These styling tools cause a lot of damage especially in the weather. Your hair is already in a mess why anything that will damage them more does.
* Hair colouring: Frequent hair processing can cause a lot of damage to the hair and make it really dry and brittle.
* Not using the right hair products: You should be doubly sure about the hair products that you use because they alone can cause a lot of damage to your hair, therefore it is really important to invest in good products.
* How to take care of messy hair
* Detangle them: To detangle messy hair always start from down, that is from the tips and working your way towards the roots. This will avoid hair breakage and prevent knotting. The easiest way to do this is with a wide tooth comb.
* Control the mess: Use a conditioner after washing your hair, as it strengthens the hair shaft, prevents split ends and detangles your hair without breaking them. (IANS)