In a major bust for the police in East Garo Hills, Meghalaya a huge stock of weapons was recovered from the villages of Dorengkigre and Bowegre on Wednesday. The area falls under the limits of the Williamnagar PS where the police search team with help from locals recovered 1 .303 LMG, 2 AK rifles, 1 H&K rifle, 4 SBML barrels, 5 UBGL shells, 5 AK rifles magazines, 2 rockets (RPG), one 9mm magazine, one 9 mm carbine magazine, 1 remote control, 1 signal booster, 12 nos. of IED remote circuit, 30 nos. of AK rifle bullets, 8 pistols, 2 kg of gelatine sticks, 66 nos. of electric detonators and 7 nos. of cleaning rods.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars