Mumbai: Celebrity Chef Vikas Khanna in a recent tweet expressed his gratitude towards a Muslim family that saved his life and nurtured him for days in their home during the 1992 Mumbai riots. The tweet read “Heartwarming evening. All Heart. Tears. Pain. Pride. Courage. Humanity. Gratitude. This will be the most significant and important EID of my life. Thank you everyone to connect me with my souls.” Khanna further said that after the 1992 riots incident, he has been fasting for one day every year during the holy month of Ramadan.
You may also like
About the author
- Lakadong to contest District Council elections, Shillong
- Athletics Federation of India to Conduct Fresh Trial for Monika Chaudhary
- Soldier injured in exchange of fire on LoC
- East Khasi Hills DC to release rice, atta from tomorrow
- India Women’s Recurve Archery Team Ranked 7th at the 18th Asian Games
- Bureau of Investigation of (Economic Offences) Arrests Tainted Deputy Ranger
- National Testing Agency (NTA) announces schedule for various tests
- Meghalaya CM Conrad K Sangma concludes campaign at Rishipara
- A Cloud Hanging Over Illegal Migrant Issue Since 1961!
- NFRSC earn first victory in RG Baruah Super League