New Delhi, June 27: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) on Monday signed an agreement with the Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) for transfer of food and beverage processing technology and packaging that would upgrade its catering operations. According to the agreement, the DFRL, a defence-ministry establishment working under Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), will transfer the technical knowhow and testing processes for quality assurance for IRCTC’s ready-to-eat packaged food for the rail commuters.
You may also like
About the author
- Zoo Inmates in Guwahati Under Canine Distemper Attack
- Lakadong to contest District Council elections, Shillong
- Athletics Federation of India to Conduct Fresh Trial for Monika Chaudhary
- Soldier injured in exchange of fire on LoC
- East Khasi Hills DC to release rice, atta from tomorrow
- India Women’s Recurve Archery Team Ranked 7th at the 18th Asian Games
- Bureau of Investigation of (Economic Offences) Arrests Tainted Deputy Ranger
- National Testing Agency (NTA) announces schedule for various tests
- Meghalaya CM Conrad K Sangma concludes campaign at Rishipara
- A Cloud Hanging Over Illegal Migrant Issue Since 1961!