Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Laundry catches fire

Laundry catches fire

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  12 Aug 2017 12:00 AM GMT

FROM A CORRESPONDENT

Golaghat, Aug 11: Sensation prevailed on Thursday morning at Golaghat town when a laundry caught fire. Fire broke out at Raj Laundry located at Hospital Road in Golaghat, which is said to be the oldest laundry in the area. Fire engines from Golaghat Fire Service Station rushed to the spot but got late due to the closure of the railway crossing gate. However, local people tried to put off the fire. The fire caused extensive damage to the laundry as clothes were destroyed.

Next Story